A discussion with Samuel Huber.
In this episode, we discuss Planet Centric Design with Samuel Huber, Design Strategist at GoodPatch and who specialised in sustainable design approaches.
Samuel also pursues a Ph.D. in Systemic Management at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- Who’s Samuel Huber?
- Who said Planet Centric Design?
- A definition for Planet Centric Design (PCD)
- The old becomes new again
- PCD simplifies access to complex topics
- On labels & the need to reframe our way of working
- Planet Centric, Circular Design, Systemic Design, etc.
- Maps, Models, the tree & the forest: the value & limits of reduction
- Our tools are biased towards humans
- Resolving contexts gap: how can we practice PCD?
- The limits & ethics of interpretation
- Mitigating our bias toward the problem-solution dichotomy
- Planet Centric Design in practice
University of St. Gallen